Process Engineer for technical department, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Process Engineer for technical department, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- University degree: mechanical studies, mechatronics, IT, software engineering.
- Structured and analytic approach
- Team orientation, team-player
- Good communication skills
- High commitment to company, plant and department targets
- Experience in an engineering position (at least one year recommended)
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management
- Programming skills: Python or languages (C#, C++, Java, etc.)
- High dedication to software quality standards (Clean Code)
- Experience in software development tools welcome: e.g. versioning (GIT), testing (Jenkins)
- Experience in image processing software welcome: e.g. Halcon, OpenCV
- Language skills: English, German is a plus
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Diana-Daniela.Mercea@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortlyJob Description
- Responsible for the image processing code of optical test systems in an electronic control units production in automotive industry
- Review and continuous improvement of existing image processing code regarding code quality and pseudo failures
- Setup of image processing code for new applications: Derivation of software structure from the requirements, implementation, release and documentation
- Collaboration in the design and implementation of the software architecture and the eco-system (versioning, testing, documentation) for image processing code
- Work and support in international Bosch teams for product and line relocation ramp-up, support of in-depth analysis and problem-solving teams
- Close collaboration with a team in Germany; on-site support, business trips, short-term assignments