Team Leader for Travel&Expense with German
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products - for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers' team specialized on different commodities.Qualifications
- University degree (preferred studies in financial and accounting field);
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German(A2/B1);
- Basic managerial skills, efficiency in coordinating meetings and solving problems;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- The ability to train and advise the team;
- Promoting the image of the company;
- Autonomous, responsible, positive, flexible, proactive person.
- Computer literacy: MS OFFICE;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 13 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply);
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 21 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
? Is responsible for the activity and results of his/ her own team of subordinates;
? Supervises the activity of all the subordinates involved in the project/ service.
? Identifies situations that might alter the quality of the services provided and proposes measures to overcome such situations;
? Designs, checks and updates work instructions;
? Keeps the Project Manager constantly up to date regarding the activity within the project/service;
? Prepares and regularly submits reports to the Project Manager;
? Is consulted on developing the BCP (Business Continuity Plan) concept, on Risk Management as well as on drawing up the project strategy;
? Monitors the feedback provided by other departments regarding various situations and takes all appropriate measures to correct potential errors;
? Monitors and interprets the project-specific KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), while also proposing and applying measures to improve them;
? Submits monthly attrition reports;
? Keeps in touch with the client's designated contact persons throughout the project/service;
? Plans the on-site visits of the clients;
? Is responsible for the internal escalations (to the management) as well as the external ones (to the client);
? Prepares and submits regular reports (on a daily, weekly and monthly basis) or exceptional reports, as requested by the client or the management;
? When necessary, travels to the client's location or communicates with the client via conference calls;
? Records the standard messages (IVR/Auto responder) if the case;
? Makes sure that the procedures and work instructions are correctly enforced within the team;
? Creates the working schedule/shift plan and informs the team about it;
? Coordinates, supervises and provides support to the subordinates;
? Personally make decisions, should a critical situation arise;
? Constantly monitors and evaluates the subordinates;
? Periodically organizes performance evaluation sessions for his/her team and fills out the evaluation form;
? Periodically organizes feedback and coaching sessions for each subordinate, while proposing incentives and disciplinary measures;
? Monitors and interprets KPIs for each subordinate, while proposing improvement measures;
? Monitors the activity of the subordinates (punctuality, discipline, leave of absence, attendance);
? Organizes and chairs team meetings, in order to inform his/ her team about any internal or external topics that are relevant to their activity;
? Prepares, checks and submits the OM1 file to the Financial Department, while receiving information regarding the OM2 file, the acceptance bills of the projects/services he/she is responsible for, the financial/operational forecast and the Business Plan;