Data management expert in Purchasing
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Data management expert in Purchasing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
We take the responsibility for Strategic Purchasing and global steering of the Categories such as Logistic Services, Professional Services, IT Equipment and Services, Machine Repair Operations MRO, Machinery and Equipment, Facility Management Services, and for all indirect demands on European level within the Bosch Group.
As a global organization, we ensure proximity to our internal customers and regional markets through the active presence of our Buyers.
When defining the Category and the Supplier Strategies we seek close alignment and rely on early involvement with our internal customers. In implementing these strategies, we focus on realizing bundling potentials as well as securing a strong and reliable supply base.
We understand change as an opportunity to shape the future. We do not hesitate to adjust our organization and services to meet future requirements.
Our target is to be best in class. We always look out for best practice in the market to achieve excellence in everything we do.Qualifications
- 5 years' minimum professional experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Contracts Management or equivalent role;
- Good understanding of basic knowledge of the supply chain area (logistics, planning, order, etc.);
- Data Analysis - Profound Microsoft Office knowledge and able to work in a digital environment
- Affinity to IT tools;
- Fluently spoken and written English (German is a plus);
- Project Management skills and capacity to efficiently manage multiple projects;
- Effective listening and communication (verbal and written);
- Good cross-functional coordination and commercial minds;
- Clear and accurate way of working;
- Willing to take responsibility and decisive in a time-sensitive situation;
- Teamwork: Solicits inputs and encourages others;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 13 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply);
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 21 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
- Prepare and analyse annual price negotiations, as well as ensuring the implementation of purchasing results in the IT-systems;
- Prepare and negotiate purchasing projects / contracts in accordance with the central guidance;
- Prepare and approve purchasing decisions / contracts in accordance with the signature regulations;
- Manage suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and quality compliance, incl. data quality, evaluation, contract management;
- Ensure data quality and efficiency, by increasing the rate of automated orders (e.g. eCat, Scheduling Agreements);
- Strong support function within Indirect Purchasing;
- Maintain Indirect Purchasing IT systems and data.