Student for Accounts Payable Team - Finance TSR
* Involved in the activity of scanning the documents for Accounting Payable area;
* Uses web tools for the internal approval of documents;
* Responsible for database maintenance and documents verification;
* Prepares reports related to his/her area of responsibility supervised by the domain responsible;
* Check if the accounting documents related to his/her area of responsibility are according to Romanian law, internal procedures and solved the inconsistencies;
* Uses Microsoft office and SAP program on daily basis. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibilities after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Ongoing university studies in economics/finance;
* MS Office - Advanced;
* English - Intermediate;
* Analytical and logical thinking;
* Self-motivation, positive attitude;
* Team player attitude.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Professional Development Opportunities; Stability;
* nternational Work Environment;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.