Category Management for Passive components - Purchasing TSR
* Definition of the supplier strategy and market analysis reflecting Business Units requirements and the developments on the global market;
* Performing sourcing, annual price and contract negotiations with Passive components suppliers with validity of prices, terms and conditions for all Continental Automotive plants worldwide;
* Implementing innovative negotiation concepts during sourcing to create the basis for procurement success;
* Supplier management in conjunction with cross- functional partners, such as R&D, Quality Assurance, and Supply Chain Management to select and develop the best suppliers and to establish an optimum supply chain model;
* Support improvement programs with Suppliers and Business Units (e.g. Design to Cost, Cost down measures, Introduction of new technologies, suppliers development, etc.);
* Planning, steering and monitoring of material field-specific targets, their implementation and results;
* Compiling and presenting information related to sourcing process to management committees;
* Strong team contributor, comfortable in leading, collaborating with cross functional and multicultural teams in a highly active, fast paced environment across multiple time zones.
* Academic degree in Engineering, business administration or comparable qualification;
* Minimum of 3 years professional experience in Purchasing, Controlling, R&D or comparable;
* Excellent English skills (written and spoken), German skills are an advantage;
* Exceptional problem solving, project management, with strong attention to detail and agile result-oriented negotiation skills;
* Strong team contributor, comfortable in collaborating with cross functional and multicultural teams in a highly active, fast paced environment across multiple time zones;
* Excellent presentation and written communication skills to various levels of the internal and supplier organizations;
* Willingness to travel several times per year to various Continental's or supplier's locations, mainly within Europe;
* Professional MS-Office skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.