GBSU – Global Business Service Unit - delivers high quality services for the GBIS (Global Banking Investor Solutions) of Société Generale. It is a big organization spread around the globe with a central Hub in Paris. GBSU covers the most important financial places: New York, London, Hong-Kong and Paris and as of today there are 3 hubs on which GBIS relies on: Bangalore, Montreal and Bucharest, GBSU Bucharest manages IT applications dedicated to Exotic products (structured products). The support team of all EXO chain perimeter is extended from Paris to Hong-Kong and we just created a new team in Bucharest for which we recruit 2 support analysts.
What you will do:
1. Provide all users with quality support and service • Follow-up and handling of users’ requests, anomalies and corrections;
• Management of incidents and emergencies;
• Application monitoring and alert management;
• Training of users on the different applications of the perimeter;
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge base and share it with the international teams.
2. Project monitoring and coordination
• Accompany system changes in coordination with the development teams and users;
• Participate in the team projects to improve and industrialize support tools;
• Strengthen collaboration with development teams, users, support extended teams.
The main job of a support analyst involves several important contacts with our users, the operational architecture team, the development teams, the infrastructure team and the international support teams.
That will be driven by the following aspects:
• Anticipate and be reactive on incidents resolution;
• Be structured and analytical to solve problems;
• Be rigorous when handling/monitoring production incidents.
• Bachelor degree;
• Having experience with the following tools: Oracle SQL, Autosys or similar;
• Having a basic knowledge of scripting shell (Unix commands);
• Experience with PL/SQL is mandatory, experience with swagger and micro-services;
• High autonomy and ability to work in a client-oriented environment;
• Cooperation and team spirit in an international and multi-cultural environment (Europe, Asia and North America);
• English is mandatory - French would be highly appreciated;
• Knowledge and/or interest for financial investment products appreciated;
• Availability to work outside of business hours (rotation schedule, around 2 weekends per trimester).
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Yearly bonuses per company policy;
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.