Assistant to General Manager
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
We are looking for an Assistant to General Manager, for our client, the largest insurance company in the world.
Valuable team member, acting as a role model for all employees by continuously showing a high level involvement and attention to detail in all tasks, the new Assistant General Manager will aid the General Manager and Executive Staff in directing, coordinating and planning the day-to-day operations of the business.
• Minimum 1-year experience providing administrative support;
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Proficiency with Microsoft software, including Excel and Word. An eye for detail is important for a wide variety of tasks;
• Proficiency in English and knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures;
• Excellent organization and communication skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and always maintain professionalism and confidentiality;
• Readily adaptable to change;
• Passion to work with people;
• Ability to make good and fast decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Leadership quality and a collaborative mindset.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance to General Manager and Executive Staff by preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations and other needed documents;
• Manage paper or electronic business documents and reference materials such as attendance records, minutes of meetings, correspondence or other material;
• Manage the executives’ calendars, appointments and travel arrangements by showing strong organizing skills;
• Plan and co-ordinate various company meeting and events, by having an articulate, yet flexible approach;
• Conduct specific researches, collecting and analysing data to prepare reports and documents working closely and efficiently with The Executive Team and non-Executive team;
• Develop positive and collaborative working relationships with employees at all levels and ensure proper operational support;
• Cordially greet and provide excellent interaction with incoming visitors or external clients;
• Co-ordinate and develop project-based work by having a focused approach;
• Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary, in line with the company’s values.
What we offer:
• Friendly environment with multiple career development opportunities;
• Inclusive and multicultural team where you can create impact with your innovative ideas and creative personality;
• Various learning & development programs, adapted to your needs and goals;
• Benefits (flexible hours, meal tickets, private medical subscription, insurance policy, Bookster subscription, discount on dental services, additional holiday based on seniority)
• Attractive salary and yearly additional compensation, according to your performance and support for the team;
• Good location – close to public transport stations (bus & subway) & remote working capabilities.