iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!
Your experience & skill set:
• 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing role
• Knowledgeable on Google Analytics and any relevant tracking platform
• Comfortable with the use of CMS, Martech tools
• Strong knowledge of social media (B2B and B2C)
• Strong attention to detail
• Creative with a problem solving attitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Friendly, enthusiastic and eager to learn
You will support all members of the marketing team and have day to day involvement with:
• Game asset management
• Portals and website updates
• ECRM admin - database clean-up and maintenance
• Social media posting / Hootsuite management
• Contribute to the social media content calendar
• Paid social media set-up and account management
• Affiliates database management / media list creation
• Conducting competitor research
• Marketing goodies sourcing, vendor management and fulfillment
• Prize sourcing and fulfillment
• Employee and internal marketing deliverables
• Event management support
• Coordination with creative teams
• Keep up to date with new social media trends, web technologies, and digital marketing trends
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
ISoftBet is GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing vacanciesatisoftbetdotcom.