IT Business Analyst
Play Solutions a fost infiintata de un roman pasionat de tehnologie si business. Din 2012 echipa noastra aduce impreuna specialisti in diverse tehnologii IT si clientii care au nevoie de seriozitatea si focusul lor.
Credo-ul nostru zilnic este inspirat din cuvintele lui Aristotel ‘’ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit.”
Te asteptam in echipa noastra, pentru a invata si a livra excelenta.
• Advanced skills in one SQL flavor (T-SQL/ PL-SQL/ DB2 SQL…);
• 3+ years experience in business & system analysis;
• Good command of English;
• Previous experience with implementations of Data management solutions (Data warehouse, reporting systems);
• At least 3+ years experience as business/system analyst in banking area, MIS would be an advantage.
NICE TO HAVE
• Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas;
• Are familiar with Data warehouse, data integration and BI technologies
• Have experience working on large projects as well as regular changes;
• Have experience with Data solutions (Data Warehouse, specific tools, reporting solutions, technologies);
• Have good presentation skills;
• Are focused on finding solutions;
• Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues;
• Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility;
• Are a team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress.
Main tasks of the role include (but are not limited to):
• Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements;
• Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations;
• Analyse impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment
• Provide effort estimates for the analysis work;
• Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications;
• Participate in the solution design, support development and testing;
• Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes;
• Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization;
• Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs);
• Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.
• Working with cutting-edge technologies;
• Possibility for professional development (training, certifications, opportunities for career development, etc.);
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Special events for employees (teambuildings, parties, after-hours outings).