Supply Chain Manager
We aim to be the best electronics provider for intelligent vehicle lighting.
Our people are the key drivers for our success.
We ensure sustainable economic growth and a constant contribution to our customer’s success through innovative and high-quality products.
To actively support the development of the product from concept to manufacturing
The team strives to continuously improve our performance, anticipate & drive change in order to be one step ahead.
Currently we are looking to expand our team and find some new enthusiastic and creative colleagues.
If you like new challenges, have automotive background or want to learn about it then we would like to meet you.
Varroc Lighting Systems is a global automotive supplier providing custom design solutions and innovative product development for exterior vehicle lighting systems. Headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, we manufacture world-class lighting created through our leading-edge global manufacturing capabilities.
Varroc Lighting Systems is a premier developer and manufacturer of next-generation external lighting systems and vehicle control electronics for the automotive and two-wheeler industries. Focused on safety, mobility, and style, Varroc Lighting Systems brings leading-edge technology to the mainstream automotive market with high-quality and cost-competitive solutions. Headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, U.S., the company has more than 8,000 employees worldwide with operations in in 17 countries and capabilities on every continent where vehicles are produced. Varroc Lighting Systems is a key member of the Varroc Group family of automotive components businesses.
We take our activity and the way we act very seriously and are always guided by The Code of Conduct & Ethics Principles:
B. Compliance with Local & International Laws, Regulations
C. Fair Competition and Antitrust
D. Insider Trading
E. Bribery & Corruption
F. Accurate Record, Reporting & Accounting
G. Product Safety & Quality & Industry Standards
H. Confidentiality, Company Property & Information, Intellectual Rights
I. Data Privacy
J. Conflicts of Interests
K. Human & Labor Rights
L. Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities
N. Health & Safety. Environment
O. Social Responsibility
P. Speak up & Retaliation
Bachelors in a technical or economical field
Minimum 5 years experience in a similar job in automotive field, electronics is a plus
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong presentation and negotiation skills
Ability to function in a fast-paced team-oriented environment and handle multiple priorities
Knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP)
Locally applicable specific SM related regulations
Reporting and controlling
Fast reaction to changes
Quick decision taker
Analytical and numerical competences
Capacity to work under pressure, with deadlines
Strong skills in English language
SCM Strategy on plant level
▪ Deriving and ensuring the achievement of SCM targets (budget, forecast, cost) according to internal (plant/VLS SCMA) and external customer expectations
▪ Initiating and implementing process and productivity improvements in order to secure the set targets
▪ Setting the most efficient plant SCM organization in order to secure a flexible but robust value adding process
SCM Controlling & Reporting on plant level
▪ Controlling and monitoring actual supplier performance against internal and/or external (Customer) targets
▪ Controlling and monitoring actual own delivery performance against internal and/or external (Customer) targets
▪ Monitoring and reporting of relevant key performance indicators to stakeholders
▪ Budget and Project Controlling (Cost Centers)
SCM Execution of material flow
▪ Management of all Material Flow process for Raw Material and Finished Goods incl. Inbound, Warehousing and Outbound (receive, verify, transfer, dispatch)
▪ Ensure availability of technical equipment and Labeling/traceability devices in order to guarantee the physical flow of material from suppliers, through plant to customers.
▪ Ensure high accuracy of Raw Material and Finished Goods Inventory (incl. YE stock taking or cycle count)
Enabling SCM processes on plant level
▪ Ensure implementation of Policies, Manuals and Standards according the VLSER regulations
▪ Manage SCM processes within new product launches and supplier sourcing and coordinate product change or termination notification
▪ Maintaining high quality of SCM related material master data in SAP (over the complete product life cycle)
▪ Management Import/Export Requirements
▪ Management of Transportation and Service Provider Network
Human Resources Development on plant level
▪ Plan, develop and optimize the availability and qualification of the necessary SCM man power in order to assure the success of the organization.
▪ Involvement of SCMA and BU SCM for related staffing, training and development measures.
Risk- Shortage management and environmental protection on plant level
▪ Management of shortages, allocations and other critical supply or delivery situations
▪ Assessing particular risks and market opportunities for the progress of business