This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Bachelors' degree in Economics or Economic Engineering
- Proficiency in english
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- High energy and strong curiosity
- Comfortable walking the manufacturing floor weekly
- Ability to look for new ways for the company to improve
Be part of our Bosch team as Financial Controller and apply now!
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Bring your very own sense of purpose as you help us drive our mission and your career forward!
- Your role will be to provide financial direction for the plant and give recommendations that will help improve the plant's performance.
- Key areas of responsibility will include spend analysis, material, scrap & labor variance analysis, forecasting, KPI (key performance indicators) management and reporting, asset safeguarding, and evaluating/tracking cost out opportunities.
Spend Analysis and Control:
- Help investigation in weekly/monthly dashboard of spending, highlighting opportunities for improvement.
- Support analysis and commentary of drivers behind variances, month to month vs. prior year, and forecast and budget.
- Review production variances (materials , budgets, labor, scrap) with management and help drive to root cause.
- Monitors spending on key categories: maintenance, supplies, consumables and support company initiatives to reduce spending.
- Ad hoc requests from internal stakeholders.
KPI & Financial Management:
- Review monthly KPI data with management.
- Understand trends and help analyze root causes.
- Ensure new KPIs are correctly implemented in line with company standards.
- Work with management on the focus project for cost improvement
- Work with accounting department to complete annual Year End Closing of the financial statements.
- Prepare forecasts and the annual budget for the department / value stream.
- Prepare monthly cost bridges.
- Support preparation of presentations towards Company Management.
- Review with management and ensure comprehension of forecast.
- Support Management in ad hoc exercises.
- Attend operations meetings and present financial results to ensure management team are aligned with the performance of the company.