Project Controller Customer Center Daimler for VNI HMI -TSR
The Project Controller is responsible for cost calculation, target costing, updating relevant systems with financial information and approval workflows and supports the Segment Controller and Quote/Project team in all commercial issues.
* Product calculation for customer projects in Quote/Acquisition phase and Post Start-of-Production;
* Calculation of business cases and investment requests;
* Supporting the project manager on project financial aspects;
* Preparation of Cost Breakdowns and supporting Business Development on customer meetings;
* Tracking of product costs and Budget achievement;
* Preparation of Make or Buy Analysis;
* Calculation of (Re)Design-to-Cost actions;
* Contact to Target Costing.
* Diploma in Economics / Business Administration with focus on Controlling or an additional Engineering background;
* At least 3-5 years' experience in project controlling in Automotive would be a very strong point;
* Expert knowledge in project calculation;
* knowledge in Project Management principles, MS office;
* Fluent in English is mandatory, German language is an advantage;
* Analytical skills;
* Customer oriented mindset;
* Communication skills, Team spirit, customer orientated, Passion to Win;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.