HR Business Partner
To position MassMutual as a market leader for the next stage of growth, it is critical that we build top engineering capacity in a rapidly changing digital world. Romania has a significant pool of highly trained engineering professionals and so we are very excited to build operations in both Bucharest and Cluj.Requirements
▪ At least 3-5 years of experience in an HR Business Partner role for an IT company.
▪ Deep understanding of HR processes and activities.
▪ Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
▪ Project management and execution skills, and a track record of influencing through data-driven recommendations.
▪ Able to connect business challenges to HR activities.
▪ Proven exposure to wide HR areas (employee relations, engagement, retention etc.)
▪ Able to read dashboards and analyze data to identify insights that drive action and success.
▪ Excellent stakeholder management.
▪ Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business.
▪ Experience supporting Technical teams.
▪ Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.
▪ Translates business requirements into effective HR projects across the location in accordance with business objectives, partnering closely at an operational level with multiple stakeholders and other HR partners on strategy and execution, providing highlevel HR expertise support.
▪ Designs and delivers targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, including strategic planning, talent assessment, team building and engagement.
▪ Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
▪ Performs rigorous data analysis with focus on different metrics important in defining periodical or ad-hoc reports, and prepares dashboards to support HR projects implementation.
▪ Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention within a mostly virtual environment.
▪ Develops trust-based relationships with all business participants and become the trust advisor for both the employees and business by dealing with sensitive people information with extreme care.
▪ Builds and maintains effective business relationships with all key stakeholders by initiating and maintaining regular interactions and acting as a trusted HR partner.
▪ Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
▪ Develops a comprehensive Learning and Development program with high positive impact for the local business needs. Participates in monitoring of training programs to ensure success and that training objectives are met.
▪ Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
If this vision excites you, we are seeking a HR Business Partner to integrate the business strategy with people management practices. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the transformational journey at MassMutual. As we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with customers, technology will be one of the most important enablers to our success and you can be a part of it.