Cost Analyst with English
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment. If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Cost Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
How will you be doing this?
- Perform monthly closing tasks in accordance with deadlines, expected quality levels and Group rules;
- Control the quality of sub-process' input data;
- Prepare, control and circulate to operational entities and Group key indicators ( e.g. Cost of Materials, Measured Inventories, Variances, inventories discrepancies, etc.). Ensure their integrity within prescribed deadlines so as to enable entities to reach well-informed decisions,
- Perform annual closing tasks: physical inventories consolidation, variances analysis and action plans;
- Collect the necessary data and carries out the calculation of standard costs;
- Contribute to improvement of information processes, methods and systems / tools‘ domain;
- Perform Internal Control self-assessments and contributes to action plans within his/her remit in accordance with the schedule defined;
- Assist the company leader in the preparation of the annual budget and then follow up on the main variances, updated forecast etc;
- Assist the company leader in providing information to internal/external auditors, fiscal authorities
- Propose in accordance with Group standards simplifications and improvements serving to optimize the processes she deals with, if case.
We would like you to bring to the team:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance. Relevant experience in: accounting/controlling/industrial controlling; profiles with experience in Audit companies are also welcomed;
- English advanced, French is desirable;
- Good team worker;
- Analytical person, structured and detail oriented;
- Advanced in working with Excel;
- Dedicated and available to work extra time in the loaded periods;
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.