PMO Specialist (CS)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Supports the management procedures, to ensure the accuracy in the financial reporting and to ensure the current budget monitoring;
• Provides assistance and maintains the control procedures on the portfolio/program, by engaging in issues such as resource use and change control, financial aspects and portfolio development;
• Analyzes a reporting system on the portfolio.program/project, to ensure that certain key criteria contribute to the progress of the project, certain key such as costs and resources;
• Identifies trends and opportunities for improvement, proposing action plans to the superiors;
• Supports and maintains project management methodologies, to ensure that a correct approach to the delivered project is used, by the use of tools and project management practices;
Mandatory Skills Description:
Previous PMO experience,
• Work in a big investment bank's PMO department
• Get in touch with Project & Program managers and help them in the day by day operational tasks
• Work with the business stakeholders from Bucharest and Germany, create custom reports, data analysis
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.