Office Management Specialist |Al Mesallah Sharq, Egypt | 8 weeks
As an Office Manager you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office as well as overseeing the smooth delivery of services rendered to clients through handling complains and inquires. She/he will work on delivering a class-leading quality-oriented customer service to clients and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication in order to help them drive customer loyalty improving branding and support continued sales. The Office Manager will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. In addition to handling complex inquiries or clients' complain and follow up outcomes with management, while maintaining a good understanding of office’s operations and procedures. He/ She will help the manager in building a better team through establishing better communication channels and providing guidance.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
- Opening & closure of T-HUB’s HQ on scheduled daily timings.
- Assist indoor clients in their day-to-day agreed upon activities.
- Answering general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Replying to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greeting clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Using computer skills to prepare reports, memos, and documents
- Sorting incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's databases
- Selling and cross selling T-HUB services to all Clients, Visitors and stakeholders
- Prepare and update daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports concerning the office and clients performance.
- Supervising the cleaning process
- Irrigating the plants
- Keeping sure of the roles implementation
- Help in reducing the conflict between the teams and colleagues
- Business administration (Required)
- Workplace (Required)
- AIESEC Leadership qualities (Required)
- Problem Solving (Required)
- Communication (Required)
- English (Required)
- Bachelor (Required)
- Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
- You will require health insurance and visa for the duration of the opportunity.
- Accommodation will be provided
- Computer, Food and Transportation it's not included
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
- 14 Jun, 2021 - 28 Jul, 2021
- 28 Apr, 2021 - 14 Jun, 2021
Benefits for interns:
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.