Digital Marketer | Mansoura Qism 2, Egypt | 8 weeks
An enthusiastic Digital marketer is required to join the marketing/digital innovation department and provide creative ideas to help achieve the goals of the organization. he will have duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. Similarly, they will collaborate with the marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Their insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain marketing channels.
Monday to Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Execute digital marketing, including SEO. (search engine optimization).
- Content Management Systems
- Detail oriented
- English (Required)
- High School (Required)
- Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
- You will require health insurance and visa for the duration of the opportunity.
- Accommodation will be provided
- Computer, Food and Transportation it's not included
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
- 1 Jul, 2021 - 1 Sep, 2021
- 1 May, 2021 - 1 Jul, 2021
Benefits for interns:
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.