Field Engineer|Sarıyer, Turkey | 8 weeks
The candidate will be responsible for construction of the retail sites in various locations. Project mainly takes 3-4 weeks so role will be covering two projects during internship. We breakdown existing sites and rebuild the planned project of the retail sites. Also preparing for the sites is needed for good logistic and equipment is part of the position responsibility.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
- Organise retails site project
- Organise equipment for site logistics
- Lead the site for construction
- Prepare daily progress reporting for the site
- Commision the site for handover
- Electrical engineering
- Industrial engineering
- MS Exchange (Required)
- Project Management
- Windows PC usage (Required)
- English (Required)
- Bachelor (Required)
- 5000 TRY per month
- Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
- You will require health insurance and visa for the duration of the opportunity.
- Accommodation, Food and Transportation will be provided
- Computer it's not included
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
- 31 May, 2021 - 22 Aug, 2021
Benefits for interns:
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.