HR Contact Center Senior Administrator with German | Praha 2, Czechia | 6 months
Join the HR team for the Regional Shared Services, which supports Amazon across certain EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Countries. Our team provides a multi-language capability to the internal customers, and is looking for HR Contact Center (Employee Resource Center) Senior Administrator with English and Dutch to join the Shared Services Center. Reporting to an ERC Team Manager, the teams act as first point of contact for employees and managers via phone, email and internal case management system by answering Employee’s life-cycle queries related to benefits, payroll, leave of absence, data management, onboarding and terminations as well as processing absence reporting requests.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
- Receive HR queries in English and Dutch via phone, email or other communication channels and log contacts into the shared service case management system. · Resolve HR queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate where these cannot be resolved. · Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus. · Identify gaps in the supporting documentation, internal processes and areas where the level of customer service could be improved. · Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concern for the whole employee life-cycle at Amazon. · Be part of a team that actively seeks employee feedback to improve levels of service.
- Business administration
- Human Resources
- Human Resources
- Bachelor (Required)
- 37417 CZK per month
- Opportunity Fee:229.00 € (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
- You will require health insurance and visa for the duration of the opportunity.
- Computer will be provided
- Accommodation , Food and Transportation it's not included
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
- 22 Apr, 2021 - 19 Oct, 2021
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.