Junior Tax Assistant | Tax Reimagined Hub
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Tax Assistant | Tax Reimagined Hub active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Junior Tax Assistants | Tax Technology Hub
When you are at the beginning of your career path, making the right choice is important, but finding the right place to do it is essential.If you are a young professional looking for a great start to your career, read this page to the end because we are open for talent!
When you choose KPMG as the place to start and build your career in Tax you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore soft skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG.
You will have the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
You are a top student (in the 3rd year of your Bachelor’s degree or the 1st or 2nd year of your Master’s degree) and:
- You have very good knowledge of English (writing, speaking and listening).
- You are interested in the latest developments in Tax, Finance & IT.
- You are Tech-savvy, have out of the box thinking and developed EQ.
- You are a team player and take ownership of your own actions.
- You are curious, problem-solving oriented and have very good communication skills.
- You are flexible, open to change, proactive and have a lifelong learning mindset.
- You will become an integral part of our Tax Technology Hub, creating good contacts and developing relationships with other KPMG teams and the wider business community.
- You will work extensively with Romanian tax legislation and you will apply it in practice during jobs such as corporate tax compliance, VAT compliance and various other types of tax consultancy.
- You will work with technology solutions aimed at increasing efficiency in your role and you may participate in the development of these solutions.
- You will seek to embed data analytics into the work process.
- You will own assigned work and you will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to answer clients’ requests together with a senior member of the team.
- You will participate in social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within KPMG.
- You have the possibility to work from home.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to travel opportunities for client engagements and learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
- This is the start of a long-term career in KPMG. Embrace it and become our colleague!
Student or graduate? We are Open for Talent. Open for You.
There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all.