IT Security Analyst with French
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the Security Hub, within the Infrastructure & Security Services team at SG Global Solution Centre. Security Hub is the center of expertise in the Security Operations & IT Operational Risk management domains, delivering services for the business lines of Société Générale Group. You will be a member of Cyber controls team and bring your contribution to Privileged Access Management controls.
What you will do:
- Perform controls on PAM environment (ex: CyberArk bypass control);
- Participate to Société Générale IAM inventory;
- Elevate control maturity;
- Identify and report the residual risks;
- Participate to the controls design as resulted from security risk analysis;
- Advice and guide on the security best practices;
- Contribute to the projects;
- Update metrics and improve the reporting.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the risk security domain, security assessment and controls performer;
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Fluent in French and English (read/write/speaking);
- Proven understanding on the applied risks and security practices in the IT domain;
- Demonstration of autonomy and proactiveness;
- Good communication level oral and written;
- Capability to coordinate actions.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- Work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.