Sales & Business development responsible (Fire detection systems)
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
For over 25 years, at Robert Bosch in Romania we nurture, build and sustain enduring relationships, to enable direct operational strategic benefits to our customers across the country in these major business areas.
Our headquarter located in Bucharest develops and supports the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch time-tested for over 130 years of a successful journey.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- University degree;
- Solid experience in sales for fire and/ or security systems area (2-3 years);
- Fluently spoken and written English;
- Driving license - B category;
- Good knowledge of MS office;
- Independent working and self-directed work style;
- Strong communication skills across various hierarchy levels;
- Good negotiating and persuading skills;
- Proactive entrepreneurial thinking;
- Flexible as well as attentive to details.
- Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, flex-time program.
- Responsible for turnover and margin with respective customer portfolio (within speficic regions of Romania and Bulgaria);
- Ensure sales targets by increasing share of wallet with existing customers and developing potential new ones;
- Actively manage customer portfolio focusing on large accounts and defining efficient ways of serving small accounts;
- Develop, implement and follow-up on customer strategy for defined customer portfolio;
- Identify additional business opportunities with existing customers and take action;
- Conduct regular customer visits and establish close relationships;
- Be face of BU FIR for a vertical, represent BU FIR in relevant associations, bodies and governmental forums;
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with the end-user and all relevant parties;
- Ensure and achieve with large end-users that BU FIR products is preferred supplier and that BU FIR products are specified as preferred solution;
- Develop, implement and follow-up on influencer development plan for defined local key influencers;
- Actively work with key influencers and end-users and act as Key Influencer Manager for defined local influencers;
- Identify, visit regularly and win the main decision makers within a vertical or within key influencer organization;
- Plan and organize key influencer events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support PR activities;
- Support Account Management upon request of customers in vertical specific or complex project solutions;
- Develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for key verticals;
- Generate, follow-up and win project leads in country;
- Support product launch in the country.