Technical Purchaser for Production Equipment - Purchasing - TSR
* Act as Purchasing Representative and cooperates closely with the Industrial Engineering and Project management department from the equipment concept phase up to equipment ordering;
* Implements Lean principles in the technical specifications and technical requirements for the production equipment;
* Ensure all supplier understands the technical specifications;
* Develops cost effective concepts for equipment, brings constantly new ideas of equipment investment reduction;
* Negotiate with equipment suppliers (both technical content as well as commercial conditions);
* Actively develops suppliers in the special equipment area;
* Provide support on local purchasing topics for market analysis and localization efforts, and visit potential suppliers.
* University degree in Engineering;
* Experience as an Industrial Engineer (mechanical design or automation);
* English knowledge - fluent ;
* Cost reduction oriented;
* Good negotiation and communications skills ;
* A good understanding of the business approach;
* The ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.