Regulatory Project Manager
We are seeking to hire a skilled Regulatory Project Manager who will have to lead his projects, managing the main stakes, objectives and constraints.
What you will do:
- Enable coordination between all the stakeholders, ensuring that the impacts are well understood and managed;
- Federate the main stakeholders of the project to deliver in the validated planning and budget;
- Coordinate many streams belonging to the global project;
- Ensure the global steering of the project;
- Manage the global budget of the project (follow-up, budget demands, arbitrations);
- Participate in change management and supporting operational teams during all the phases of the project;
- Analyze reporting and identify quality issues and propose action plan for reporting improvement;
- Participate in change management;
- Establish and maintain good relations with clients being very careful to their needs, answering their requests with proactivity and sense of service;
- Implement on various financial markets regulatory reqruiements.
- Experience in project management and/or business analysis with a focus on reporting processes and solutions;
- Experience and expertise in banking industry is a plus;
- Advanced level of English both spoken and written;
- Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel);
- Rigorous and organized, good analysis and synthesis skills, able to step-back and to have a critical spirit;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with various types of stakeholders.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future.
Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.