Fleet Back Office Agent - English Speaker
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefits.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop has been present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Operations.
Goodyear Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
To Join Our Team You Will Need:
• Education: Bachelor degree in Business or technical related matter
• Experience: 2-3 years working experience in a support function (help desk, customer service), experience with SAP is desired.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Ability to follow procedures and sequential processes;
• Critical thinking skills to analyze/ review orders and drive process efficiencies
• Team player and strong interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work on own initiative
• Diligent - ensure deadlines are met and priorities are balanced accordingly
• GBS Fleet Back Office Agent is responsible for the administration of the fleet contracts, support of fleet service providers and fleet customers.
• Full ownership of upload and maintenance of master data for FOS fleets (customers, vendors, contracts, vehicles, FL and unmounted tires)
• Work closely together with the front Office Agents and the truck team to deliver services on the highest level.
• Process in priority billing, make sure all invoice queries and claims are handled.
• Contract maintenance: responsibility for contract maintenance of current fleets (fleet updates, pricing, operational changes). Work closely together with Front office team members on fleet updates and load new pricing independently
• Invoicing: Top priority is to get all services and tires billed. Ensure timely billing. Work closely together with the Front office
• Support Front office in query handling
• Master data maintenance
• Support FOS testing when necessary, maintain FOS frontend and backend settings
If You Join Us, You Will Enjoy:
• Competitive salary package
• Free private medical services
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
• 25 vacation days/year
• Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours
• Discount price to purchase Goodyear tires
• Free access to the Bookster library
• Discount on products and services through agreed partnership