Wireless Engineer with Spanish
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
What you'll have to bring with you:
• Graduated or student in Telecommunications or Computer Science; 1-3/4 years of experience in Telecom industry;
• Familiar with GSM BSS, WCDMA RAN, LTE eRAN;
• Knowledge of Wireless Product and Network planning and optimization;
• BTS,BSC, eNodeB, installation, operation and maintenance;
• Basic knowledge of IP network and OSS;
• Wireless network Design and planning concepts;
• Profiency in Spanish/ French.
What you'll do:
• Handling customer service requests from all Europe for Huawei Wireless products (BTSDBS3900 GUL, BSC69006910 GU and more);
• Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
• Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
• Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management process;
• Dispatch and guide remote field technicians during onsite interventions;
• Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade Huawei Access/ Transmission products and their features;
• Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
• Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction.