At ENGIE, we want to satisfy our customers’ needs and help them achieve their efficiency targets. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better ENGIE. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
ENGIE IT, Digital & Innovation Division sets IT & Digital strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous supply, services and network operation for our Energy clients and Partners, online, front-office, for more than 1.7 million customers. Our career opportunities span the technology spectrum: advanced analytics, data science and AI, information security, application development, data centers, project management and more.
We are looking for a Salesforce Sales Consultant, Salesforce Services Consultant, Salesforce Energy & Utilities Cloud Consultant (Vlocity for Energy & Utilities)
- Act as the main point of contact for internal clients and be the first line of support for any questions or issues;
- Lead workshop sessions with key users and stakeholders, gathering requirements and translating them into application features;
- Collaborate with the team to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and design to meet business needs and deadlines;
- Provide training to our clients on Salesforce and newly built features;
- Design, plan, implement, test features keeping in mind the entire applications landscape, think ahead and outside the box to ensure a complete end to end workflow and a smooth user experience;
- Build prototypes for SFDC solutions based on business requirements to visualize concepts and to produce high-quality solutions;
- Develop functional requirements, user instructions and project documentation;
- Advocate for Salesforce best practices and standards;
- Continue to learn and improve Salesforce skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce platform as a consultant;
- Salesforce Admin Certification;
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques;
- Creativity & innovation; persuasion; "Big Picture" thinker;
- Team player, able to guide team members towards common goals;
- Experience working with business users (customers, key users and end-users) on IT projects;
- Positive mindset and ready to accept fast changes in a strong evolving energy market;
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must, preferably in the fields of computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in Salesforce Energy & Utilities Cloud/Vlocity for Energy & Utilities;
- Lightning Experience;
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant;
- Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant;
- Certified Advanced System Administrator;
- Certified Salesforce Energy & Utilities Cloud Consultant.
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Opportunities for ongoing personal and professional development;
- Meal tickets;
- Work-life balance;
- Annual extended holiday entitlement, depending on length of employment;
- Holiday bonus.
If you decide to send us your personal information in order to apply for this position, please be aware of our job candidate GDPR Data Privacy Notice.