Management Trainee – Industrial Department (12 months contract)
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
We are looking for a Management Trainee with the following profile:
• Fresh graduate with relevant degree;
• High passion for the factory environment related to food production;
• Preferably with previous trainee/internship experience from a factory environment;
• Fluency in English is a must;
• Willingness to learn and curiosity;
• Analytical mindset and a pro-active approach.
As Management Trainee in the Industrial Department you are mainly responsible for:
• Planning and prioritizing the projects, along with the company strategy, the production planning and the industrial management team availability
• Creating and executing project work plans / project needs and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Daily monitoring of the efficiency of the industrial Department (operational output, productivity) and periodically provides reports regarding industrial performance KPI’s;
• Coordinating meetings/communications regarding to the industrial performance KPI’s;
• Involvement in identifying the causes which affect the efficiency in Industrial Department and proposes optimization plans;
• Part of several projects related to technological and optimization and will be coordinating parts of these projects;
• Involvement in managing the industrial budget by gathering necessary information, preparing reports and analysis requested by the Department Managers;
• Preparing recurrent reports/projects status and presenting them to the Department Managers
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 104000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Early Life Nutrition, Water and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible”.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food and healthy food needs a healthy planet: this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
We offer you a culture where you’ll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative. You’ll learn from colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. We believe in “One learning a day”: learning something new each day means you keep growing every day!
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the apply button!
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.