Marketing specialist | Kyiv, Ukraine | 11 days
- Work on the translation of a site;
- Optimization of German-language SEO;
- Writing Policy of confidentiality and information on the protection of copyright for a web-site;
- Additional tasks for the practical study of Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Translation of the site from English to German;
- Writing Policy of confidentiality and information on the protection of copyright for a website;
- Optimization of German-language SEO.
- Marketing (Required)
- Analytical thinking
- Problem Solving
- Solution Orientation
- English (Required)
- German (Required)
Minimum study level: Bachelor (Required)
- No Salary
- Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
- Accommodation: a place to stay will be provided and paid for
- Not included: Computer, food, transportation
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
Slots: 20 Jun, 2021 - 1 Aug, 2021
Recruitment process (estimated process time is 7 days):
- Application (APPLIED)
- Company looks at CV&Video + An applicant signing up a Minimum Promise Document (ACCEPTED)
- Approval process (APPROVED)
Benefits for interns:
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.