Digital Marketing Specialist and Executive Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AIESEC in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Marketing Specialist and Executive Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Role description: The intern will be responsible for the management and content creation of Dayra Accounts on Social Media. She'll also be responsible for designing, digital marketing, outreach, research. Working hours are flexible and work will be performed online, from the accommodation.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday, 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM Responsibilities:
- Content Creation
- Digital marketing
- Social Media post design using Illustrator
Backgrounds: marketing (required)
- Communication (Required)
- Community Development
- Adobe Illustrator (Required)
- Digital Marketing (Required)
- Presentation skills (Required)
- Research (Required)
- Content Marketing (Required)
- Social Media Management (Required)
- Graphics and Design (Required)
Minimum study level: Bachelor (Required)
- No pay
- Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
- Accomodation: a place to stay will be provided and paid for
- Food: 1 meal per day will be provided and paid for
- Not included: computer and transportation
- Recruitment process: 1) CV Assessment; 2) Interview; 3)Acceptance (estimated process time is 4 days)
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
Slots: 1 Jun, 2021 - 13 Jul, 2021
Benefits for interns:
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.