Technical Project Leader for IDD - VNI HMI - TSR
With the ever-increasing digitalization, displays are becoming THE key differentiator of modern vehicle interiors and are the most important interface for the interaction of driver and vehicle. Changed user demands and new technologies enable novel interior cockpit designs. With our broad technical know-how and long experience in the field of instrumentation, Continental is the leading innovator for automotive display solutions.
* Be part of PDC IDD (Product Development Center) in business unit HMI;
* Work in an international team;
* Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes and different customers
* Work with the latest technologies on the market
* Have the chance of a carreer path with senior TPL development perspective, based on experience and project size. Responsabilities:
* The Technical Project Leader is responsible for the successful execution of all tasks of product development, design and test within the scope of the functional, quality, time and cost objectives as agreed with the PM.
* He coordinates the technical services that the individual technical disciplines have to provide for the project in development and testing.
* He represents engineering within the Project Core Team and in the Quote Team and leads and coordinates the technical development team.
* Is responsible to act as key interface to the suppliers and customers during development phase regarding all technical aspects.
* Prepare the engineering contents of the Project Schedule;
* Prepare the SE Effort Estimation and track the R&D Effort Estimation;
* Escalation, if necessary.
* In-depth experience with the product portfolio;
* Good knowledge of project management methods and tools;
* Good knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
* Knowledge of development (for all disciplines), test, architecture, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
* Planning, Monitoring and Controlling
* Capability to take initiative;
* Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems;
* Capability to analyze technical problems;
* Very good communication skills;
* Very good language skills (English).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.