Monitoring and Impact Evaluation Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teach for Romania active
View all jobs Monitoring and Impact Evaluation Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Non profit Charitable Organizations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Teach for Romania este o organizație non-guvernamentală, parte din rețeaua globală Teach for All, care caută și pregătește oameni valoroși, cu sau fără experiență anterioară de predare, pentru a deveni profesori în învățământul de stat, pentru copiii din medii vulnerabile.
Pentru un tânăr în România de astăzi, educația, cunoștințele pe care le dobândește și mediul în care crește sunt cruciale pentru oportunitățile la care are acces mai departe.
Calitatea educației pe care acesta o primește până la vârsta de 15 ani este determinantă pentru parcursul său ulterior în viață.
We are looking for someone with:
• Excellent organizational and planning skills, as well as immense attention to detail;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships and assure collaboration with diverse stakeholders and working styles;
• Project and process management know-how and skills;
• Strategic Thinking;
• Solid knowledge and ability to develop Monitoring & Evaluation strategies and frameworks, including defining outcomes, defining indicators and establishing systems for data collection and evaluation;
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis and reporting skills;
• Research methodology knowledge and skills;
• Critical thinking, the ability to conclude essential information from amounts of data;
• Ability to communicate data to diverse audiences and facilitate evidence based reflections;
• Ability to work autonomously, in a fast faced, dynamic environment;
• English: Advanced.
• Is connected to education and social domains, willing to work for systemic impact and innovation;
• Is passionate about working with data and has a keen interest in impact measurement, as well as familiarity with quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods study designs;
• Is deeply committed to Teach for Romania’s vision and fit with Teach for Romania’s culture and values;
• Operates with urgency and sense of possibility to achieve ambitious goals.
Requirements for this role:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant fields;
• A minimum of 3 years experience in research in behavioural sciences or as data analyst;
• Solid experience in creating data collection tools – assessments, surveys, observation tools, participatory approaches, etc;
• Solid Experience with statistics and data analysis tools (Excel and Stata/ SPSS/ Envivo/R);
• Working experience in Salesforce, SQL, PowerBI or other data management and visualization tools would be a plus.
Building an organization which consistently learns from its results, successes and challenges is fundamental to growth and scale. Impact evaluation can help us understand whether we’re meeting our goals and ensure we’re on track to achieving our vision and fulfilling our mission in the long term.
The purpose of this role is to develop holistic monitoring and evaluation strategies, frameworks, and instruments grounded in Teach for Romania’s Theory of change, which will enable our organization to make evidence-based decisions and strengthen our programs for further impact.
This role will be reporting to the Chief Program Officer and will be collaborating across the organization in order to achieve the pursued impact and results.
Role-type: Full-time, with possibility to work remotely and availability needed to travel occasionally to Bucharest and/or local communities.
FRAMEWORK and SYSTEMS
• Work closely with the CEO and CPO to constantly update the organization’s Logic Model, Theory of Problem and Theory of Change;
• Further refine and develop the frameworks and systems to monitor and evaluate impact on students (e.g. culture of achievement, socio-emotional skills, literacy, others), participants, alumni, schools and communities grounded in the organization’s Theory of Change, as well as yearly strategies and projects;
• Strengthen the practices and tools used to collect, monitor and evaluate quantitative and qualitative data in order to increase its reliability and usage;
• Supports and trains teams to implement the monitoring and evaluation frameworks and measurement tools;
• Overview and govern all program related data by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure high-quality and continuous development;
• Assure the alignment in participatory feedback practices within the program structure with participants, alumni, school principles, other stakeholders.
LEARNING and ALIGNMENT through DATA
• Ensure the processing of data and aggregate it into reports that highlight results, progress to goals, trend and correlations, together with strong recommendations for strategies;
• Create contexts for the organization to leverage qualitative and quantitative data for reflection, learning, decision making and communication;
• Act as an internal point of contact for impact data related inquiries;
• Supports teams on the implementation of programmatic related Teach for All and Teach for Romania surveys (student, participants, alumni surveys and the completion of the Global Data System) and analysis of data.
EXTERNAL ENGAGEMENT and CAPACITY
• Lead efforts to gain resources and partnerships to advance our M&E strategy;
• Manage external research focused partnerships.
• A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
• The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
• Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
• An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
• Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.
The selection process will consist in:
• Screening, based on resume and motivation letter;
• Online test;
• Interview with the HR department and CPO;
• Interview with the CEO.
We will review the applications on an as we go basis.