Team Assistant - Manufacturing TSR
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Job Description: Our new colleague Team Assistant assists/helps the department members in the administrative tasks and projects. The Team Assistant is responsible for various communication, administrative and organizational activities that ensures that the department is well organized.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Organize meetings, workshops, trainings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
* Work in close cooperation with the managers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department;
* Create/ delete user accounts and Recording Hours accounts, updates corporate phone book entries, distribute salary flyers and meal tickets, help the new employees fill in the bank account documents, give access rights to different folders;
* Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
* Handle and arrange all protocol activities.
* Good English knowledge;
* Ability to work independently;
* Analytical thinking;
* Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Package. (Excel, PowerPoint);
* Strong communication skills;
* It is a plus relevant experience as Team Assistant, in organizing events;
* University Degree (Foreign Languages, Law, social science).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.