Senior Tax Consultant
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Economics (e.g. Accounting/Finance)
• At least 3 years of experience working as a consultant or as a tax professional
• Very good technical and practical understanding of VAT
• Excellent planning and project management skills
• Team player with communication skills, business awareness and proactive attitude;
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• PC literate (MS Office).
• Rendering Romanian VAT & Intrastat compliance services to resident and non-resident clients activating in various industries and submitting the Romanian VAT returns to the relevant tax authorities within the legal deadlines
• Direct Romanian VAT registration of non-resident clients, registration of fixed establishments
• Corporate tax computation
• Withholding Tax analysis and computation
• Tax Due Diligence reports on VAT
• Tax review on VAT
• Assisting clients with tax advises on various VAT aspects (Romanian VAT reporting obligations, applicable VAT rates, application of simplification measures, VAT exemptions, analysis of fix establishment, quick fixes, etc.)
• Preparing tax alerts and presentations regarding changes on VAT area
We offer you an excellent work environment, a culture of continuous engagement and learning; development opportunities and the chance to work with clients from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Our offer package will include a competitive salary and other great benefits.