Talent Acquisition Partner - 1 year contract
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||peste 5 ani experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
- 4+ years of IT recruitment experience (various technologies)
- Experience in sourcing
- Goal oriented
- Strong, proven interpersonal skills
- Team player
- English advanced, additional European language is a plus
Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset - its talent? As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. You will work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM’s future. Start your journey now!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to attract, source, select and onboard the best candidates according to hiring plans with overall responsibility for driving best practice and maximizing competitive advantage.
- The role will be challenging and very dynamic, candidates need to be flexible, comfortable with change and ‘customer-focused’.
- Develop a comprehensive and compelling attraction proposition reflecting the IBM career model, performance and reward model, leadership, culture and development opportunities
- Design and lead programs to improve our image as employer of choice and preserve and develop IBM brand image with all candidates
- Develop appropriate marketing collateral to support recruitment activities (may include: update of internet material, provision of marketing collateral)
- Ensure that the candidate pipeline is progressed in a timely fashion, by working with country hiring managers and Resource Deployment Management
- Utilizes multiple internet resources, including the Technical Recruiters own creative networking techniques to source candidates
- Review of ad hoc CVs received as general applications and pass through to hiring managers (or any other manager if suitable for their business) as appropriate
- Support relevant testing tools (psychometric, technical, and other) to support the interview assessment process and improve conversion ratios. Ensure Competency Based interviewing is widely used
- Assist in the delivery of assessment centers where necessary
- Drive Diversity agenda of IBM through hiring actions