Customer Service Representative
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Advanced English Speakers
• 1 year experience in customer service is a must;
• Good interpersonal and customer care skills;
• Investigative and problem-solving skills will also be required for certain tasks to assist in resolving Customer needs.
• Typical Computer Skills are a must with standard CRM like experience to execute the role.
• Strong willingness to champion change management, learn new sales techniques, processes and technology
• Microsoft Office product knowledge (Outlook, Word and Excel) is a plus
- Provide support with creative solutions to customer problems;
- Research, resolve, and respond to general issues received via telephone calls and e-mails from different kinds of customers;
- Assist in the resolution of customer and support issues to ensure a positive impact on customer satisfaction;