Bigstep was created by people passionate about cloud technology. We offer an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution with our Bigstep Metal Cloud, Storage and Network. We're set out to provide non-virtualized dedicated servers with all advantages of bare metal and cloud combined, giving our clients the possibility to deploy in minutes and scale up on demand with highest performance. Making it simple to use powerful servers, whether a single bare metal server or a complex infrastructure, is the number one goal of the Bigstep team. Bigstep's Metal Cloud product was built by a team of technology enthusiasts and provides clients with the high performance of bare metal and the scalability and flexibility of the cloud, all in a secure and cost-effective environment.
As part of our team, you will be working on an elaborate architecture that is designed for big computing workloads, micro-services, database acceleration, high volume batch processing, high volume stream data analysis, large-scale and real-time data processing, high traffic web applications, latency sensitive workloads, machine learning, advanced analytics, and more.
We spare no effort to encourage a dynamic environment that supports continuous learning and development, so feel free to bring your heart to work.
· 3+ years in a similar position, preferably in a technology company;
· Proven experience of working in similar industries and a good understanding of technical products; experience working with cloud, IaaS and SaaS services is preferred;
· B2B marketing experience required;
· Ability to learn new technology quickly;
· Experience with implementing, measuring and optimizing digital marketing campaigns;
· Good knowledge of marketing funnel automation and optimization;
· Experience with sales and marketing automation tools, such as ActiveCampaign and Salesforce;
· A good understanding of the marketing ecosystem and of digital marketing strategies;
· A proactive and problem-solving attitude;
· Excellent English writing and communication skills.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for implementing, optimizing and measuring digital marketing campaigns in order to help generate leads and opportunities for Bigstep. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, experience with marketing automation tools and a general good knowledge of the marketing ecosystem. Understanding technology well and fast and a proactive attitude are a must.
What you’ll do at Bigstep:
· Plan, implement, measure and optimize lead generation campaigns;
· Contribute to the optimization of the Bigstep marketing funnel;
· Manage marketing automation tools: set up, maintenance, optimization and integration with other tools; research and recommend changes when needed;
· Recommend and implement improvements to the lead generation process;
· Monitor marketing KPIs and generate reports on performance, analyses and insights on what is working and what is not;
· Work closely with the other members of the team, such as designers and copywriters, to generate ideas and solutions to improve marketing campaigns and processes;
· Work closely with the Sales team and other internal stakeholders to understand their needs and to proactively contribute to meeting them.
· Flexible hours.
· Informal, nonconformist work environment, lots of fun (We're currently working from home)
· Freedom of using technology to ease your work efforts.
· A lot of variety in your work.