Security Operations Analyst with French
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the IT security team. The Security Team plays a key role in preventing data leakages, defending the entity from cyberattacks, conducting processes and best practices to put at safe place the sensitive data.
What you will do:
- Handling requests of derogation from the Group’s security policies, regarding website access, application installation, usage of external storage solutions (USB) etc;
- Identify, analyze and put into practice security measures together with the corresponding action plans;
- Define, maintain and keep well documented the security procedures;
- Manage Level 2 security requests and alerts in order to identify possible breakthrough;
- Administration of supervision controls and solve the security events in collaboration with Security Information System Department;
- Define and maintain response rules for each category of incidents;
- Put in place detection processes to improve the threat resistance;
- Create documentation dedicated to functional owners;
- Contributes to define Permanent Supervision Controls, define and supervise the implementation of the action plans for exceeded thresholds.
- Elaborate and distribute communications to raise awareness and to inform users on the security best practices and procedures.
- Graduate / Post Graduate;
- Fluent in French and English (read/write/speaking);
- Good understanding of the security domain – alerts, vulnerabilities, access controls;
- Nice to have experience in using JIRA and knowledge on SIEM tools;
- Demonstration of autonomy and proactiveness;
- Good communication level oral and written;
- Attention to details;
- Challenging skills to be able to qualify properly anomalies.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- Work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.