1st Level Operations Engineer with French
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations with French for the coordination, support and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities.
• Willing to learn about telecommunication networks;
• At least medium level of French and English (B2)
• Able to collect, classify and interpret information;
• Perseverance, initiative, collaboration, self-confidence, practical spirit.
• Constitute first point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers;
• Be responsible for opening trouble tickets, initiation of functional escalation of incidents and receiving orders requests from the customer, in various types of applications;
• Be responsible for alarm monitoring in IT/Telecom networks;
• Offer support to the field engineers during their actions (by phone and e-mail).