Senior Network Administrator
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Responsibilities and technical skills:
• Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
• Ensure network security and connectivity.
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
• Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
• Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
• Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
• Administering VMware solutions.
• Troubleshooting and resolving VMware environment issues.
• Providing technical support and documenting VMware processes.
• Manage and monitor all installed Linux OS systems.
• Evaluate Linux OS services running on different hardware for performance and stability.