IT Business Solutions Internship
Join us this year at JTI Internship Program! Launched in 2008, JTI Internship programs reaches this year its 14 edition. From 12 successful editions, 212 students welcomed so far in JTI and 39 of them are currently our colleagues.
Who can apply?
- Student preferably (Informatics / Technical profile faculty);
- Basic understanding and interest in current trends and practices in Information Technology area;
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- Basic knowledge about mobile devices (iPad’s);
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Windows Mobile Operating System and iOS represents a plus;
- Proficient in using of MS Office;
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Use and learn technologies like Power BI, Power Apps, SharePoint and other tools from Microsoft Portfolio in order to automate small data gathering and analysis;
- You will have to work with experienced professionals and take ownership of small projects;
- Using your soft skills, you will have also to provide support for sales representatives by maintaining the JTI IT Sales Applications;
- We’re not forgetting about your technical skills, so you will have to provide technical support for mobile devices and printers used by sales representatives;
- Manage mobile equipment inventory process;
- Report the current/possible issues, provide alternative solutions and advice on current equipment inventory procedure, in line with global and local corporate policies.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2021
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!