German Opportunity (Remote)
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You come with:
- C1 level of German;
- B2 level of English (we work in a multinational environment and our common language is English);
- Minimum education: Bachelor's Degree;
- Minimum experience: 1 year of experience in a customer/technical support role;
- Attention to details;
- Logical thinking;
- Availability to work from home on a business schedule. We value your safety and during the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely.
A day in Conectys:
- You will be offering technical support for sport watches and smartwatches by chat, email and phone to Suunto customers;
- You will find new steps to solve software errors to satisfy the company's customers;
- You will work with leaders to create reminders and question and answer sessions on the technical area for all agents in the team;
We come with:
- An attractive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- Work from home possibility (during the covid-19 pandemic);
- Full-time schedule - Monday - Friday (09:00 - 18:00)
- Easter & Christmas gifts;
- Professional work environment in a fast-growing company;
- International career opportunities.