Recruitment Associate with French
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• Student or Graduate;
• Good Client handling skills;
• Good communication, written and oral - Proficient in Spanish;
• Problem solving and analysis skills, well organized and attentive to details;
• Proactive, positive attitude and approach;
• Flexibility to seek additional responsibility and tasks when required;
• Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team.
• As point of contact for the candidates, you will coordinate schedules with applicants and interviewers, set up phone or in person interviews, reconciliate interview cancellations;
• Assure great experience for the candidate along the selection process, by updating his profile information in the database and updating accordingly the status in the system;
• Maintain the pool of valuable candidates (the “Talent” pool) up to date with candidates selected but not allocated to a current opening;
• Act as support for the Recruiters with the hiring process in the system;
• Attend all calls established between the local team in Bucharest and the team on the client’s site;
• Learn, understand and apply the Work Instructions that are framing the Recruitment process;
• Respect the Service Level Agreement between Accenture and the client and identify process improvements.
What's in it for you?
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
• Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely;
• Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.