Internship | Global Tax Center (VAT)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Internship | Global Tax Center (VAT) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• A Bachelor/Master student or Graduate in Accountancy, Tax or Economics;
• Fluency in English, any other European language is a strong asset;
• Critical minded and good analytical skills;
• Strong communication and team skills, with a willingness to work within a multicultural team;
• Approach tasks in a timely and structured manner;
• Good knowledge of MS Office.
When you first start out as a trainee, you will learn all is there to know about VAT compliance and develop at the same time your task management skills.
• Assist our experienced colleagues in complying with our clients’ VAT obligations, all over Europe and beyond.
• Assist our experienced colleagues in dealing with VAT compliance related topics (registrations, audits, transaction mapping, compliance process optimization);
• Become familiar with the GTCE tools and systems to collect data and generate VAT and other related statements;
• Assist our specialists with analysis and insights through big data.
What we offer:
• Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities;
• Continuous coaching-on-the-job;
• An exciting opportunity to work in a team at the forefront of tax technological innovation;
• Integration with our international GTCE team e.g. inclusion in calls, (online) training;
• An understanding and practical experience of indirect tax compliance in EMEA;
• An environment where transparency about our mission, vision and strategy for the future is key.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of clients.
Taxation lies at the crossroads of law, business, innovation and technology so it is subject to constant change. Our young, dynamic and international team of VAT-compliance specialists thrives on this complexity and sees opportunities in the digitalization of the business environment. It is what keeps us sharp and makes us trendsetters on the market!
At the Global Tax Center Europe (GTCE), we deliver services to more than 200 clients, covering over 30 jurisdictions in EMEA. GTCE is steered by a team in Belgium, supported by an offshore team in India, and is now seeking to expand and consolidate its talented team in Bucharest. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join Deloitte GTCE’s VAT team in Bucharest as a Global Tax Compliance Junior.