Project Management Officer
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the dedicated B2B2C team, the Project Management Officer will offer support to the Primary Service Managers on different purchasing and budget tracking and reporting tasks, having the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of quotation request in close collaboration with the PSM and supplier;
- Starting the approval workflow and tracking the status of the contacts;
- Alignment of invoices with primary service managers;
- Validation and reconciliation of invoices received from providers and handling corrections of the records;
- Preparing the provision report based on the contracts/invoices registered in the database;
- Providing different reports and overviews concerning the ordering process.
- Monthly preparation of cost center reports for the respective primary service and analysis of the deviations (actual vs. plan, current period vs. previous period);
- Time tracking reporting based on input extracted from different internal tools;
- Supporting monthly reviews by preparing ad-hoc analysis.
- Prepare, agree and sign with internal customers order forms for all ODMs and other requests with on top charges
- Trace correct allocation of on top charges
- At least 3 year of relevant experience;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar);
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access - advantageous);
- Knowledge of SAP represent a plus;
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.