Project Management Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Project Management Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
As part of the dedicated B2B2C team, the Project Management Officer will offer support to the Primary Service Managers on different purchasing and budget tracking and reporting tasks, having the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of quotation request in close collaboration with the PSM and supplier
- Starting the approval workflow and tracking the status of the contacts
- Alignment of invoices with primary service managers
- Validation and reconciliation of invoices received from providers and handling corrections of the records
- Preparing the provision report based on the contracts/invoices registered in the database
- Providing different reports and overviews concerning the ordering process
- Monthly preparation of cost center reports for the respective primary service and analysis of the deviations (actual vs. plan, current period vs. previous period)
- Time tracking reporting based on input extracted from different internal tools
- Supporting monthly reviews by preparing ad-hoc analysis
- Prepare, agree and sign with internal customers order forms for all ODMs and other requests with on top charges
- Trace correct allocation of on top charges
- At least 3 year of relevant experience
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar)
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access - advantageous)
- Knowledge of SAP represent a plus
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.