Summer Practice Hardware Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Summer Practice Hardware Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR billion in the financial year 2019.
Overview: Our products are using digital inputs. In order to reduce the development cycle time and fast integration in projects under quotation we have to reuse existent digital inputs modules. It is very important that the module definition must be done to cover a broad range of functional cases over the existent projects; therefore the goal of this activity is to create a module library with digital inputs ready to be integrated into ongoing projects.
- Module functional definition based on existing projects needs;
- Module versatile architecture definition;
- Assembly options for different projects needs;
- Create schematic using Mentor Xpedition;
- Create WCA and WCC;
- Create detailed simulation using dedicated software;
- Create samples;
- Define Test Cases and execute tests;
- Upload module in Huf product management database.
- Student of any Technical University (Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics;)
- Good analog/digital electronics knowledge;
- Team player with an open minded attitude;
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language;
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace;
- Young, professional and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.);
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.);
- Professional development both technical and managerial;
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days);
- Special fidelity package;
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).