Portfolio Management Officer with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Portfolio Management Officer with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• PROFILE: Bac +5.
• EXPERIENCE: Whatever his initial training, the PMO will first and foremost have to master several IT project methods, including the Agile method. He or she must see a successful experiment on projects of all sizes. As a teacher, he or she must demonstrate strong ability to convince his or hers audience of the benefits of managing the project portfolio. Organized, he or she knows how to manage and prioritize his or hers actions in autonomy. Knows how to work in partnership with trades and product teams. Mastery of English and French in a professional environment.
The Portfolio Management Officer manages the entire portfolio of projects of the IT (RPA, VBA and Spotfire) direction of his responsibility. He or She makes sure of:
• Aligning projects with the company's digital strategy (through the formalization and updating of project sheets, qualification and prioritization of opportunities and arbitration and the selection of projects to be launched).
• Tracking the progress of the portfolio according to the objectives set (through project consolidation and portfolio steering dashboard).
• Organizing and monitoring the decisions of Stakeholders, which are the decision-making bodies of an IT direction's project.
TASKS AND ACTIVITIES:
• Controlling delivery schedules (delays):
1. Consolidate the overall vision of the schedules to have full visibility of the trajectory of the project portfolio.
2. Alert about adhesions or load difficulties in the event of a forecast drift and propose solutions to Stakeholders.
• Portfolio risk management (risks):
1. Facilitate the update of risk monitoring and verify the implementation of action plans.
2. Consolidates project portfolio risks.
3. Inform the Stakeholders of major risks requiring arbitration.
• Controlling the load plan and resource allocation (quality):
1. Consolidates project load plans in the project portfolio to detect resource overloads and underloads to ensure optimal allocation of resources. Particular focus on cross-resources.
2. Consolidate the allocation of product teams to projects in each area.
• Controlling the monitoring of commitments (quality):
1. Facilitate the quality assurance process on project decision requests.
2. Ensure the application of checklists for the various phases of projects.
3. Ensure compliance with decision-making processes.
• Dashboard of an IT Direction's project portfolio.
• Support and reporting of bodies and committees.
PERFORMANCE INDICATORS: KPI project management table of the IT Directorate.