Maintenance Engineer responsible for ventilation & AC
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Maintenance Engineer responsible for ventilation & AC active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
* Ensures the necessary steam, compressed air, vacuum, cooling water, HVAC system for production in the highest efficiency conditions;
* Monitors the consumption of steam, vacuum, chilled water, compressed air, well water and cooling water, that they are aligned to the predetermined limits;
* Participates in the maintenance of the following equipments: boilers, water treatment plant, thermal distribution points of the heating agent, gas station, drilling, curing ventilation, air conditioning, chillers, ventilation in the entire plant, rainwater pumps, RTO, Cold Plasma generation;
* Ensures continuous optimization of natural gas, compressed air, cooling water, chilled water consumption for production;
* Ensures the acquisition and management of tools and measuring devices required for interventions in area of responsibility;
* Ensures the necessary stock of spare parts and consumables for all installations in area of responsibility;
* Defines the methods used to repair and maintain the physical assets. Develops the most efficient plan for executing maintenance tasks and continuously improves it;
* Participates to the preparation of energy balance sheet, annual budget, and annual investment program of the Energy Department;
* Technical assistance to request outside the scheduled hours, in case of breakdowns, according to the planning (hotline).
* Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering University degree;
* Minimum 3 years of experience in industrial installations area;
* Troubleshooting and Maintenance knowledge;
* Chiller/ AC/ HVAC/ AHU systems knowledge;
* Basic knowledge of electrical installations is a plus;
* Advanced knowledge of Office 365;
* Good communication skills;
* Customer and quality orientation;
* Ability to work with deadlines;
* English language skills - intermediate level;
* Availability for Hotline.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule;
* International Work Environment & Traveling;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.