FlashBootLoader SW developer for VNI CE TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs FlashBootLoader SW developer for VNI CE TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to be part of the team that builds the cars of the future? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you! Main tasks for an OEM Flash Boot Loader developer would be to satisfy the OEM requests from (re-)flashing perspective. This might include supporting of several protocols, manipulating input data, defining concepts, assuring that the minimum tests required are done in order to cover all the features for each delivery. Another challenging point would be assuring that the authentication, authenticity, integrity, non-repudiation is covered for any flashing.
* analyze and understand some requirements coming from identified car makers (Daimler, VW, Renault/Nissan, ...) or controller's suppliers (Renesas, ST, Infineon, ...);
* implement, integrate and validate software components (generic SW, drivers or other third parties SW);
* development should be compliant with Continental process including activities like: software design, requirement implementation, modules specification and test, documentation, reviews and test reports;
* you will be responsible for delivering FBL systems with requested feature update by our clients;
* be an active member of an agile development team (SAFe organization, SCRUM); A mentor will support you to step wise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
* Advanced embedded C programming, C Coding Guidelines (MISRA standards), good understanding of Micro-controller & Hardware Basics;
* Experience in development of components for embedded system (SDLC-SW development life cycle, Agile development process, Continuous Integration/testing;)
* Good knowledge in areas: booting, firmware update, diagnosis;
* Technology: CAN, UDS, SPI, TCP, micro-controllers;
* Programming areas: partitions, memory allocation/optimization/mapping, communication stack/protocol, real time systems, possible SW components integration;
* Operating with catalogs (diagnosis, commands, errors, etc), frames, traces, debugger, binary file format, endianness, use drivers;
* Specific tools: flashing tools, diagnosis tools, Scripting (batch, Pyton, Perl, etc), CANoe, Jira, Git, Jenkins, XML;
* Any Configuration/Change Management Tool;
* Good Debugging and Problem-Solving Skills;
* Good Understanding of Scrum/Kanban Methodology;
* Ability to Learn Quickly & Good Communication Skill;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills;
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.